Saturday, June 21, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
Ever increasing flow of information and lack of time make us sometimes feel overloaded and without control over our lives. Maybe we can define stress as lack of recovery. Learn (or become better) to set boundaries and learn to say "no". Make sure you create time for recreation in your life on a daily, weekly and annual basis. Also make it a habit to deal with your problems instead of using work or other activities to try to subdue them.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
1. Look people in the eye. If you don't, you break the communication.
2. Don’t interrupt. That is considered rude!
3. Say what you mean, as simply as possible. Be clear!
4. When you don’t understand something, ask.
5. Stay focused. Concentration is a prerequisite for good communication.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Urban Gavelin a native Swede with more than twenty five years of business experience. He has held positions as director of sales- marketing- and business development on Nordic, European and World Wide levels. Urban has lived and worked in Stockholm, London and New York, now works primarily with leadership development and sales training and is a credentialed coach. He has studied Executive Management at Lausanne Business School and Stockholm School of Economics.